Hearing Advisor


What to do next


Anyone who thinks a cochlear implant may benefit them or their child should talk to their ENT doctor or audiologist. If appropriate, your hearing health professional will refer them to a cochlear implant centre. There, a team of cochlear implant professionals will determine through a detailed assessment whether a particular individual will benefit from a cochlear implant. The assessment will include communication and psychological assessments, educational assessments for children and, of course audiological and medical examinations.

For more information visit www.AdvancedBionics.com or email Advanced Bionics at spp.uk@AdvancedBionics.com


What to do next?